Traffic Marshalls! I am currently recruiting people just like you for our prestigious Waste Management client based in Ayelsbury. If you're ready to work in a fast paced, exciting company, why wait?
Job Title:Traffic marshall
Rate of Pay:£12 per hour (day) £14 per hour (nights)
The Responsibilities of a Traffic Marshall:
- Checking vehicles in and out
- Ensuring the site is safe and secure
The day shift will be from 6am to 6pm Monday to Sunday for 2 weeks, the right candidate must be able to work for the full period of time.
The night shift will be from 6pm to 6am and must also be able to work for the full 2 weeks.
The essentials of a Traffic Marshall:
- Eligibility to work in the uk
- Fluent English (does not need to be first language)
- Strong will for work
- Experience working as a traffic marshall
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- Potential to move up and get training on new equipment
- Pay rises for hard workers and dedicated people
If you're interested in this role please apply by sending an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Danny on 01322 474655 for more information on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.