Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for there next hires if your looking for a work life balance and would like to get into recruitment , with a fast pasted environment and a team that supports each other .
Swanstaff love to progress within so if you want to be the best then we can help you get there and create a career worth talking about , Swanstaff look after all our staffs well being and are trialling a 4 day week on rota basis with full time pay, once you have completed your 4 weeks training period , this will give you a time to plan days out , spend time with family and the fun things you miss out on at weekend as no time do fit it all in .
Why not enhance your skills and progress with Swanstaff Recruitment. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual with proven recruitment ability to promote and build our recruitment services. You will have joint responsibility for managing your client base and filling vacancies with suitable skilled candidates alike. Be a positive role-model in all aspects of the job. Maximise existing business and to increase business through dedicated business development and marketing activities.
• Proactively take ownership in developing own knowledge, to understand the background of the company and associated risks, challenges and priorities
• Maintain at all times strict confidentiality of information relating to staff and any other sensitive information
• Communicate information effectively using the correct channels;
• Ensure familiarisation and adherence with Swanstaff Recruitment’s policies and procedures at all times
• Carry out responsibilities effectively, accurately, promptly and in a well-organised manner.
• Observe and work to the Swanstaff Recruitment Core Values
• To develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates throughout the D&I sector,offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
• You will demonstrate experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing whilst also gaining a detailed understanding of the sector, further developing Swanstaff’s market presence.
• Aim to maximise opportunity within your given market to hit/exceed given targets for yourself and team. Responsible for development and support of team whilst always demonstrating the values and service of the Swanstaff brand. Sales/business activity
• Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates
• Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates.
• Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency.
• Qualify suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings. Following best practice.
• Match and deliver candidates to job vacancies to Swanstaff’s delivery targets. Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity.
• Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved.
• Be able to use in-house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing material to a professional standard, in line with our quality management standards.
• Strive to achieve maximum revenue for Swanstaff through effective objection handling and negotiation in line with company policy.
• Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate.
• Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure dealt with efficiently.
• Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
• Provide effective out of hours support to clients and candidates, on a rota basis with other divisional staff.
• Be a positive role-model in all aspects of the job.
• Prioritise work load and self manage to ensure working on productive activities to achieve maximum revenue at all times.