Job Title: Transport Administrator
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 per annum
Transport Administrators and Coordinators! As the weather begins to get warmer, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available in the Sheerness area! If you are seeking an immediate start for a 6 month fixed term contract then I need to hear from you today!
As my perfect candidate, you will be have experience in a transport administration role, with a natural flair for building good relationships with HGV Drivers on the road and colleagues within a busy transport department.
If you are seeking a stable contract that could lead to long-term opportunities within a market-leading organisation, get in touch today!
The role of a Transport Administrator
- Liaise directly with HGV Drivers on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of routes
- Downloading of Tachograph information to be passed on to the appropriate team
- Fully supporting Transport Planners in route allocation as required
- General database management and data-entry
- Maintain accurate records and keep spreadsheets up-to-date
- Monitor incoming emails and inboxes
- Deal with customer queries
Requirements of a Transport Administrator
- Experience in a Transport Administrator role is essential
- Knowledge of Drivers' Time Directive/Tacho Laws is desired
- Driving Licence preferred due to location
- Great administration skills
- Proven background in building relationships with Drivers on the road
- Able to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Able to commit to a 6 month fixed term contract is essential
If you're looking for a fresh challenge and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, get in touch with Emily in our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company