Are you seeking administrative work within the transport & waste sector? Are you seeking regular ongoing work with a reputable company?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious candidate to work as a Transport Administrator for one of the UK's largest waste companies.
Job Title: Transport Administrator
Location: Aston Clinton
Rate of Pay: £8.50 per hour
The Role of a Transport Administrator:
- Inputting weighbridge tickets
- Logging fuel usage and mileage
- Keeping the vehicle availability spreadsheet up-to date
- Keeping payroll spreadsheet up-to-date
- Purchasing Invoices
- Assist to compile the daily bin count and book any 3rd party collections on behalf of the 10 sites
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. This is an ongoing temporary contract to start with immediate effect.
Requirements of a Transport Administrator:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
- Spoken and written English
- Previous experience within a similar field (recycling, waste & transport sectors)
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 'Temp of the Month' & other recognition awards
Please apply with your updated CV to be considered for this position.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.