Transport Planners/Coordinators! As temperatures continue to drop, allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available!
If you are keen to offer your expertise in the transport sector to my market-leading client then I need to hear from you today! I am currently seeking a professional and experienced transport coordinator/administrator/planner to assist in building cost and time-effective routes for HGV Drivers and carry out transport administration duties.
As my successful candidate, you will have previous experience in dealing with HGV Drivers, either in an administration, planning or coordination capacity. Due to location, having your own transport is preferred.
Job Title: Transport Coordinator/Planner Location: Bristol Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
The Role of a Transport Coordinator/Planner:
- Liaise with HGV Drivers to ensure that any delays or issues are communicated to the appropriate team/customer
- Build cost and time-effective routes for HGV Drivers, always trying to plan in advance
- Carry out transport administration duties such as building reports
- Prioritise and manage own workload, working reactively to deal with driver queries
- Manage internal emails and telephone calls
- Check driver paperwork when required
- Any other duties as required by management
Requirements of a Transport Coordinator/Planner:
- Previous experience in a transport coordination, administration or planning capacity is essential
- Experience in dealing with HGV Drivers is essential
- Strong communication and administration skills is a must
- Own transport is preferred due to location
- Understanding of tacho laws and driver hours legislation is desire
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards the summer with a brand new role, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office on 01322 479999. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company