Transport Supervisors! As temperatures drop allow me to heat up your job prospects with a hot new role that I have available in the Tilbury area! If you're looking to continue building your career in the transport and logistics sector, why not work directly for the market leader in the industry!
If you are an experienced transport Supervisor/Manager, with the ability to effectively manage a large fleet of HGV Drivers then I need to hear from you! As my perfect candidate you will be experienced in managing Drivers and office staff, managing routes and transport planning and have a great knowledge of Tacho Laws and Driver Hours Legislation.
This is a permanent, full time role offering Monday - Friday working hours, a great benefits package and unlimited potential for the perfect candidate to progress in their career - are you that candidate? Get in touch today!
Job Title: Transport Supervisor
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Role of a Transport Supervisor:
- Supervise the safe, compliant and cost effective utilisation of all drivers and equipment Ensure that the customer services requirements are fully met and in line with the business objectives
- Complete duties in accordance with the Company Health and Safety policy
- Be involved with KPI's including: reducing the frequency rate of safety incidents, compliance with all aspects of the SHEQ Plan
- Ensure continuous improvements in all areas of compliance
- Plan and monitor routes for HGV Drivers on a national basis
- Supervise the efficiency of all team members
- Work alongside the Transport Manager/Operations Manager to ensure efficient running of transport operations
Requirements of a Transport Supervisor:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in the transport sector is essential
- Driving Licence and own transport is preferred due to location
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Experience in working with HGV Drivers
- Computer literate and able to utilise Microsoft Office packages to a high standard Educated to A Level standard
- Transport Management CPC is preferred
- Proven track-record in the management of transport staff is essential
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to continue 2019 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don't want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.