Do you strive to provide quality care, creating happy clients and healthy pets? Are you motivated and eager to grow and develop yourself and a practice? Do you thrive on building lasting relationships with clients? Then this could be just the role for you.
Our Northampton surgery are looking for an experienced RVN to lead the team team in our busy 2 vet practice. The surgery has an established, bonded client base and great opportunities for nurse clinics whilst dealing with a varied case load. No night duties, Weekends on a rota with time off in lieu.
Excellent package available for the right candidate including CPD & Pension scheme, Professional fees paid and healthcare.
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
- A desire to be part of an overall team and achieve team goals
- To continually strive to improve overall firm effectiveness
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.