My client is actively looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experianced veterinary surgeon to support the existing veterinary team. All Vet's will have access to state of the art equipment including; IDEXX laboratory, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, ECG, IM3 dental X-Ray, Orthopaedic surgical kit, Endoscopy and more.
Our client is offering a work pattered which is unmatched by any of their competitors, please see below;
- 1 week of 7 nights followed by, 2 weeks off. In total this equals to ony work 13 weeks a year, (my client is happy for employers to work during there two week off period aslong as it doesnt interfere with there employment with my client)
Aswell as the above our client is offering the below benifitis;
- £51,000 annual salary (including holiday pay)
- £1,500 CPD annual allowance
- Annual online Central-CPD membership paid
- RCVS, VDS, BSAVA, BVA membership paid
- Income protection, pension, life insurance cover
Requirements of a Veterinary Surgeon
- RCVS registration
- Experience in a similar role is essential
If you’re looking for a change of career and want to head into summerwith a brand new role then please apply today or get in touch with Tylerin our Head Office on 01322 479999 for more details!