Are you looking for a more challenging role? We are looking for warehouse assistants with experience in stock management to join our client in Dartford. This is initially a 3 month contract but could go on much further.
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Rate of Pay: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
The Role of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch
- Taking Deliveries - assisting with the loading and unloading
- Inventory Count
- Stock take
Requirements of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Previous experience in a warehouse is essential
- Knowledge of stock takes and/or inventory count
- Available immediately
- Weekly Pay - money in your bank account every Friday!
- 28 days annual leave
- No weekend work
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.