Are you an experienced Warehouse Assistant looking for a chance to broaden your Industrial experience? We have a great opportunity for you!
Job title:Warehouse Assistant
Rate of pay:£8.41 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Wrapping goods ready for dispatch
- Picking from various areas of the warehouse
- Logging stock on a hand held PDA system
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
Standard working hours (weekly Rotating):
- 06:00am - 14:00pm
- 14:00pm - 22:00am
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Ambassador scheme
- Temp of the Month scheme
- 24/7 support from our consultants
Due to this role being based in a warehouse, you will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lucy on 01206 570688 for more information!