Are you looking to work for a fast paced, exciting company? Swanstaff are on the hunt to find the best of the best Warehouse Operatives to be placed with our prestigious client who are based in Slough.
Job Title: Warehouse operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Stacking pallets
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Maintaining a clean work space
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Must have knowledge of how a warehouse works
- Must have experience shrink wrapping pallets and loading lorries
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Fluent English (does not need to be first language)
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- Potential to move up and get training on new equipment
- Pay rises for hard workers and dedicated people
Are you interested in this role? Please apply by sending an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Danny on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.