Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of Pay:£8.91 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
Working as a Warehouse operative for a private client in the Tilbury area. The successful candidates will be hard-working and reliable, and willing to work outdoors. Hours are Monday – Friday 12.30pm – 6pm. You may be required to work later if needed so must be flexible.
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Hard-working, reliable and enthusiatic.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience in the recycling industry.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy O'Keeffe!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.