Swanstaff are looking for hardworking individuals with warehouse experience in a busy factory setting.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: 8.91 going up to 12.31 after 12 weeks
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Packing lids and seals
- Operative machines
- Loading and unloading shrink wrap
- Picking and packing items into boxes
- Training fully provided
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Basic level of English
- Flexible working days/nights
- Have safety shoes and hi vis
- Be physically fit as you may be lifting heavy objects
- Excellent rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte Collier-Knox!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.