Are you looking for a new job? Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Claydon area!
This role is to start immediately on an ongoing basis with the possibility of going permanent.
You will be working within a team of other hard workers and enjoying the team moral!
The working hours are 3pm-8pm Monday to Friday. A total of 25 hours a week.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Claydon, Suffolk
Rate of Pay: £8.91 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
You will be apart of a busy parcel sorting company so you will be required to:
- Accurately sortate parcels and mail either by hand or through the use of sortation equipment.
- Scan and load of parcels and mail into sacks and cages.
- Ensure all of the companies processes are followed.
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping.
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills; the ability to interpret and complete paperwork in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well under pressure and is comfortable in achieving tight deadlines.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Weekly pay (every Friday)!
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- A dedicated Swanstaff consultant available even on out of office times!
- Holiday accrural
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with us directly by emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on 01322 618100
We hope to hear from you !