Here at Swanstaff we are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Warehouse Operatives! So whether you are looking to continue your passion or just to make some extra cash around other commitments, We are here to help!
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £8.21
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Stacking pallets
- Maintaining health and safety in the warehouse
This is a temp to perm placement so I am actively looking for someone that is hard working, reliable and physically fit due to the physicality of the role.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong will for work
- Must be able to speak English
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- Potential to move up and get training on new equipment
- Pay rises for hard workers and dedicated people
If you're interested in this role please apply by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Danny on 01322 474655 for more information on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.