Are you looking to further your Industrial career? Or are you looking to make some extra cash for your dream holiday this Summer? Swanstaff are here to help!
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £8.21
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing
- Maintaining a clean work space
This is a temp to perm placement so I am actively looking for someone that is hard working, reliable and eager for work.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Keen eye for detail
- Must be able to speak English
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- Potential to move up and get training on new equipment
- Pay rises for hard workers and dedicated people
If you are interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Danny on 01322 474655 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.