We have a huge opportunity from our prestigious client based in High Wycombe. If you're an enthusiastic and flexible Warehouse Operative, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £10 - £10.50
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Forklift driving
- Picking and packing (other general warehouse work may be required as well)
- Maintaining a clean work space
This is a temp to perm placement so I am actively looking for someone that is hard working, reliable and eager for work.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Must have counterbalance license
- Bendi truck or reach would be a bonus but not mandatory
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Keen eye for detail
- Must be able to speak English
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
- Potential to move up and get training on new equipment
- Pay rises for hard workers and dedicated people
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Danny on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.