Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for full time Warehouse Work in the Enfield area!
We require candidates to work Mon to Fri with occasional Saturday shifts. This is great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Worker with 1 years minimum warehouse exposure to be employed on a full time basis within a fun and vibrant Wholesaler. This is a temp to perm vacancy and after completing 12 amazing weeks with Swanstaff you will transfer to our client as a full time Warehouse Operative.
The responsibilitiesof a Warehouse Operative:
- Working with pallets, stacking and wrapping essential
- wrapping pallets and stacking and towing on a pump truck
- Unloading containers
- Stock allocation and replacement within allocated department
- Manual Pick Lists
- Speaking to trade customers and assisting with the order requests
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Past experience of serving customers on a till, taking payments
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a Warehouse role
We have immediate starts available at this client so to register please contact Emma to be booked for an interview in our office on 01992 642987, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advert.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.