Are you looking to continue your career as a Warehouse Operative in a new setting? Swanstaff are currently looking for driven individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career. Do you think you're up for the challenge? Join us today!
By working with us you will receive weekly pay. Here at Swanstaff, we also understand the importance of your work/life balance so therefore we are able to offer you flexible hours that fit your lifestyle. You can also benefit from our refer a friend and temp of the month schemes which enable us to recognise the contribution you make to our business.
The daily duties of a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be assisting in the picking and packing of goods of a variety of sizes
- You must work at a high speed pace to ensure all targets are met
- Lifting and unloading of goods and you will be using hand scanners to locate goods
Necessities of a Warehouse Operative:
- Be a strong team player who is also able to work independently
- Be able to think on your feet and work towards deadlines
- High standard of verbal communication
- Experience in a similar role would be to your advantage but is not a necessary requirement although experience of working within a target driven environment is required
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Think you'd be perfect for this role? Please call Chloe on 01322 474655 or alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.