Warehouse Workers! We have a huge opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Sittingbourne area! Are you looking to make some extra cash this Summer? We can help...
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Rochester, Kent
Rate of pay: £8.21-£11 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.