Are you looking to make some extra cash for your dream holiday this Summer? Let us heat up your job prospects with our hot new role based with our prestigious client in the Maidstone area!
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Rate of pay: £8.21-£11 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.