Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for fulltime Warehouse Work that is situated within a 20 minute walk from Enfield Lock train station and Brimsdown.
We require candidates to work Mon to Fri with occasional Saturday shifts. This is great opportunity for an experienced warehouse person with 1 years minimum warehouse exposure to be employed on a full time basis within a fun and vibrant Wholesaler. This is a temp to perm vacancy and after completing 12 amazing weeks with Swanstaff you will transfer to our client as a fulltime Warehouse Operative.
The warehouse position is varied and we expect you to have past experiences which are listed below:
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working with pallets, stacking and wrapping.
- Wrapping pallets and stacking and towing on a pump truck.
- Unloading containers.
- Stock allocation and replacement within allocated department.
- Manual Pick Lists.
- Speaking to trade customers and assisting with the order requests.
- Past experience of serving customers on a till, taking payments is an extra bonus if you also have this skill.
We have immediate starts available so please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Emma on 01642 987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.