Swanstaff are very proud to be recruiting on behalf of a very prestigious manufacturing client based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
They are looking for someone who wants a career in which they can progress quickly by showing a great work ethic, flexibility and punctuality.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Using power tools
- Manufacturing products to different scales and sizes
- Wrapping goods ready for dispatch
- Loading goods onto lorries
- Liaising with the production manager
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Are you Manual Handling trained?
- Do you have previous experience in a Warehouse setting?
- Are you a team player?
- You will need your own steel toe - capped boots
Standard working hours:
Monday to Friday
06:00 - 14:00
Hourly pay rate:
£8.21 - Due to increase when you are taken on as a permanent member of staff within the company.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Tom or Paris on 01206 570688 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.