Swanstaff are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work full time Monday to Friday in Spennymoor.The successful candidate will be placed temporary full time as a Warehouse Operative with our client that is a specialists in recycling old kitchen appliances.
This role is to start on June 15th 2019.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Dismantling white good products ready to be recycled.
- Ensure materials are separated to meet the required standards of the markets as directed.
- Ensure the work area is kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Working 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday.
- Working with a weekly worksheet to log appliances recycled.
Requirements of Warehouse Operative:
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in a similar role
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!