Swanstaff are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join the team within a busy florist wholesaler. The successful candidate will be required to cover adhoc holiday cover with the opportunity to work with our client on a temp to perm basis.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
Job Description For Van Driver:
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 6am-2.30pm
- General warehouse duties
- Unpacking, replenishing stock and some heavy lifting of pots and other sundries items
- Assisting with duties for the weeks before and after stock take
- Required to count stock and record and relay information
Requirements of Van Driver:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a warehouse.
- Must drive due to location.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Must be careful driver as stock is delicate and must not be damaged.
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!