Swanstaff are currently looking for a hands on Warehouse Operative, to work alongside one of our prestigious clients.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent work ethic, have great attention to detail, happy to get involved and learn new skills, an ultimate team player and must be able to use hand tools and have had previous experience with handling a Soldering Iron.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £19,000 per annum
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Repairing Products,
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy at all time,
- Picking and Packing,
- Building equipment at company standards,
- Keeping a high level of Quality Control on all products that you build
This is a permanent position, with full flexibility, as this is a full time position.
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Times: 8:30 - 5:00
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Previous fork lift experience
- Ability to use soldering irons
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Paris on 01206 570688 for more information!