So, you're looking for a new role, right? Here at Swanstaff we are currently looking for driven individuals on behalf of our client in High Wycombe, who are looking to take the next step in their career. Do you think you're up for the challenge? Join us today!
The daily duties of a Warehouse Operative:
- Lifting and unloading of goods and you will be using hand scanners to locate goods
- You must work at a high speed pace to ensure all targets are met
- You will be assisting in the picking and packing of goods of a variety of sizes
The essential attributes of a Warehouse Operative:
- Be a strong team player who is also able to work independently
- Be able to think on your feet and work towards deadlines
- High standard of verbal communication
- Experience in a similar role would be to your advantage but is not a necessary requirement although experience of working within a target driven environment is required
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Think you'd be perfect for this role? Please call Chloe on 01322 474655 or alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.