Swanstaff are recruiting for warehouse operatives in the Chelmsford area who are looking for flexible work.
Job Title: Warehouse operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The job role includes loading and unloading lorries, picking and packing goods, stocking shelves, counting stock, taking delivery of goods and storing them, good communication skills, checking for damaged or missing items, moving stock by hand or with machines, keeping stock records and cleaning the warehouse.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- One year current and regular experience in the role
- High standard of verbal communication
- Be able to think on your feet and work towards deadlines
- Be a strong team player who is also able to work independently
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 Swanstaff help line.
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Flexible hours.
Interested in this role? To apply or to get more information please call our Chelmsford branch on 01245 266888 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.