Swanstaff Waltham Cross are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced warehouse operatives to join our client in the Crews Hill area!Our client are a flower distributor whom supply all flowers, plants and sundries that are imported from all over the world.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday 6am to 2.30pm (or finish)
- Unpacking and replenishing of stock
- Heavy lifting of pots and other sundries items
- Assisting with the stock take from the weeks before and after
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- You MUST hold a valid full UK driving license due to the location of this role OR reside in Crews Hill otherwise we cannot process your application
- At least 1 years' minimum warehouse experience
- Be able to undertake heavy lifting of pots and sundries
- Have literacy and numeracy skills due to the accuracy needed for stock take
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!