Are you seeking a new, challenging role within a growing company that offers excellent progression opportunities? Do you have experience working with stock and using computers? If your answer is yes, please keep reading!
Our client is a leading supplier of tiling products and is seeking an enthusiastic candidate for a brand new role. The technical term for this role is Stock Assistant and your duties will include the following:
- Assist the Stock Manager with managing stock
- Carrying out stock checks/stock takes
- Using and maintaining the WMS system
- Helping in the warehouse when required; order picking, putting stock away, using the forklift
- Liaising with other departments
- Speaking with customers from time to time
This is a fantastic opportunity that the company has recently introduced due to the fast pace they are growing at. They are seeking a hard-working, determined candidate to join the team and progress within the business.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. This is a temporary to permanent contract.
- Reach and/or Counterbalance Forklift licence or willing to be trained
- Excellent computer skills - knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards
- Holiday pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
With the Company:
- Family-friendly working culture
- Free pool table!
- Free hot drinks and water
- Progression opportunities
- Paid work events - most recent trip was to the Grand Prix!
- Currently under refurbishment - will be working in a brand new building with amenities such as a relaxation room
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9 per hour
If you have the knowledge and experience required for this role and seeking a fantastic new opportunity, please apply today! Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!