Swanstaff are currently looking for experienced Warehouse Assistants to work on a temp to perm basis at a very busy warehouse manufacturing client based in Colchester, Essex.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a warehouse environment although this is not essential should you have a strong work ethic and willing to learn.
Job title: Warehouse Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £8.50 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Assistant:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- Wrapping goods ready for dispatch
- Picking from various areas of the warehouse
- Logging stock on a hand held PDA system
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
Standard working hours (weekly Rotating):
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
Due to this role being based in a warehouse, you will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Tom or Lucy on 01206 570588 for more information!