We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work on a temporary basis at a very busy warehouse in Maidstone.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a warehouse environment (although this is not essential) and will have a strong work ethic.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 p/h
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading and unloading all deliveries
- Keeping warehouse in a good state at all times
- Picking and Packing
- General adhoc warehouse duties and housekeeping
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Flexibility is essential
- Reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking
- 28 days annual leave
- Weekly Pay!
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.