Warehouse Operatives! We need to hear from you! We are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse Operatives to work with our client in the Witham area!
The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own time and be able to give guidance to other colleagues using their experience within previous warehouse operative positions.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Maintaining the warehouse
- Liaising with the warehouse manager daily
- Giving guidance to your colleagues
- Creating procedures to increase production and make the warehouse run more efficiently
- Ensuring stock is located correctly for a quick and organised dispatch
- Packing goods ready for dispatch
- Counting goods
- Assisting the production team in manufacturing when necessary
£20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience.
Standard working hours:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:30 - 17:30
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
You will need your own pair of steel toe-capped boots due to this being based within a warehouse environment
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Tom or Lucy on 01206 570688 for more information!