Swanstaff Waltham Cross is looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join the team of our client based within a 10-minute walk of Brimsdown Train Station. Our client supplies linen, bedding and curtains nationwide. You will be working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, finishing an hour early at 4pm on Fridays.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working from a manual pick sheet, using a trolley to transport products around the warehouse.
- Warehouse is across 3 levels, you will need to be efficient and accurate with orders.
- Pick orders and send them to 'Goods Out' department.
- Working in a calm, but busy, environment.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- You must have worked within a warehouse for a minimum of a year within the last 2 years.
- You must have your own safety boots.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!