If you are an experienced warehouse operative we want to hear from you! We are expanding into your area and are seeking energetic and reliable staff to join Swanstaff to work for various clients in the area.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £9.00 per hour
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Order picking stock - can range from using order sheets to handheld scanners
- Loading/unloading deliveries
- Keeping the warehouse tidy
- Any duties required
We are seeking candidates to work on a range of shifts on early, late and night shifts. Whether you are seeking part time or full time work please apply!
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous warehouse experience is preferable
- Positive 'can do' attitude is a must!
- Reliability and flexibility
- Good speaking English
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay via Swanstaff
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- First to hear of new jobs
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola or Matt on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.