Swanstaff Waltham Cross is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our client's team based in the area of Enfield/Waltham Cross. Our client works very closely with the Ministry of Defence and provides digital solutions to the maritime industry. You will be working Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Enfield / Waltham Cross
Rate of pay: £16,643 per annum
Job Description of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working within the tracing/fleet/packing sections
- Goods in
- Stock section - monitoring and maintaining stock
- Receiving and booking goods
- Completing relevant paperwork
- 10% commission scheme
- Life assurance cover based on 2x annual salary
- Group stakeholder pension scheme
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Solid 5 years work experience, within a warehouse
- Simple PC skills will be required
- The role will require the frequent handling and lifting of moderately heavy parcels within the department.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jade on 01992 641987!