Swanstaff Waltham Cross is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our client's busy team. You will be working for a housewares wholesaler within a 10-minute walk away from both Brimsdown and Enfield Lock train station. Their items are supplied both internationally via their website and also from the warehouse itself with trade customers that provide to their own individual businesses.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent role with your working hours being Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Moving stock around the warehouse within different departments
- Stacking pallets neatly
- Stacking warehouse shelves with products
- Maintaining health and safety within the warehouse
- Maintaining a tidy area within your department
Requirements of Warehouse Operative:
- You must have 6 months minimum experience within a warehouse role
- You must be fit and healthy as there will be heavy lifting involved on a daily basis
- You must be able to fully commit to an ongoing role
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Weekly pay
- Fun and Supportive office team
- Daily vacancies emailed to you.
For more information on this role please contact Jade Bilsland on 01992 641987 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org