Are you looking to be a part of a dream team? Are you looking for an environment where you can grow and expand your skill set with a warehouse? Our client are looking for an experienced warehouse operative to join our clients busy team based in the area ofHertford - 5 minute walk from Hertford train station.
As a nationally recognised supplier of medical equipment, our client are looking for a superstar that can grow alongside them to support their ever-growing pool of customers on a daily basis with equipment requirements either exported or within the warehouse where customers occasionally attend site to purchase items.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
- Picking and Packing.
- Dispatching of orders.
- Receiving in of goods.
- Attention to detail to ensure all orders leaving warehouse are correct.
- Maintaining stock control.
- General warehouse duties; i.e. ensuring warehouse is clean and tidy.
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- You must have worked in a warehouse environment for a minimum of 6 months.
- You must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- A forklift license would be to advantage but is not essential.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!