Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative looking to further your career in the Industrial sector? Or are you looking to make some extra cash to save for Christmas? Swanstaff are here to help!
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: New Malden
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £9.00 per hour
The responsibilities of a Warehouse Operative:
- Order picking stock - can range from using order sheets to handheld scanners
- Loading/unloading deliveries
- Keeping the warehouse tidy
- Any duties required
We are seeking candidates to work on a range of shifts on early, late and night shifts. Whether you are seeking part time or full time work please apply!
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous warehouse experience is preferable
- Positive 'can do' attitude is a must!
- Reliability and flexibility
- Good speaking English
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay via Swanstaff
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- First to hear of new jobs
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola or Matt on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more! EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.