We are currently looking for a warehouse operative to work on a flat rate with a temporary on going contract between the hours of 06:00-15:00 or 15:00-24:00.
This work will be started from November 27th and an induction will take place within the days prior to the start date.
The perfect candidate will have experience within the industry or in a warehouse role, but this is not essential.
Job Title: Warehouse operative
Location: Ashford, Kent
Rate of Pay: 8.21 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking all orders with the appropriate equipment.
- Packing stock into the correct packaging.
- General duties to maintain the Warehouse.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous experience in the industry is desired but not essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great work ethics.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- 28 days annual leave.
- Weekly pay.
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash reward
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tyler on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.