We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work on a temporary basis at a very busy warehouse in Maidstone on a 06:00 - 15:00 shift.
This work is to start from Wednesday 27th November and you must be available for an induction in the days before this.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a warehouse environment (although this is not essential) and will have a strong work ethic.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking all orders with use of a handheld scanner
- Packing orders within company specifications
- General adhoc warehouse duties and housekeeping
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking
- 28 days annual leave
- Weekly Pay!
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.