Swanstaff Waltham Cross are looking for a candidate to join our client based in the SG13 area of Hertford.
Our client is a family run business that supplies medical equipment to healthcare professionals and private consumers including the NHS.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Picking and packing using a manual pick list of medical supplies and equipment
- Products can include consumables, equipment, furniture, SU instruments and pharmaceuticals
The requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- You must have at least 6 months minimum experience within a warehouse role
- Ability to commit to full time ongoing role
Benefits working with Swanstaff and our client:
- Paid holiday accrued from your shifts
- Your own consultant from initial application through to placement transfer
- 24/7 out of hours line
- Welcome information pack to take home with you
- Tea/Coffee upon registering with us
- Overtime available
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jade on 01992 641987 for more information!