Are you looking to continue your passion for Warehouse work? Swanstaff are on a mission to recruit for Warehouse Operatives to work full time Monday to Friday in Waltham Cross. The successful candidate will be placed full time as a Warehouse Operative with our client that is a specialists in Digital Maritime Solutions.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Waltham Abbey
Rate of Pay: Salary on application
The Responsibilities of a Multi Drop Van Driver:
Working within various areas of the warehouse such as Tracing Section, Fleet Section, Pulling/Packing Section, Goods In and Stock Section.
The Warehouse Operative job will be picking goods against pick list lines, verification of picked goods, picking and packing ready for dispatch. The role will require frequent handling and lifting of moderately heavy parcels within the warehouse
Necessities of a Multi Drop Van Driver:
- A general back ground of warehouse and stores.
- Clerical and simple PC skills.
- Accurate picking.
- Team Player.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Capable of frequent moderate lifting.
- Ability to complete manual picks from picking codes and numbers.
- Our client will complete a comprehensive 10 year employment reference check, please ensure your CV is accurate.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
What are you waiting for? Send us an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively call us on 01992 641987 to find out more information on the role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.