Looking to learn a new skill in 2020? We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our team in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be keen and have an eye for detail. Full training will be provided but you must be willing to learn.
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be required to go through returned customer items such as washing machines, fridges, dishwashers and cookers, selecting any items that could be refurbished.
- Moving the items about with a Sack Barrow to store them neatly for collection.
- Work will be outside and in all weathers.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- An eye for detail is key.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, hardworking.
- Full time hours
- 28 days annual leave
- Weekly Pay by BACS
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
Interested in finding out more about this role? Apply online today and a consultant from our National Temps team will be in touch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!