Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to start the new year? Swanstaff are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives to work for a variety of clients across the High Wycombe area.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £10.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading and unloading stock for dispatch.
- Preparing and issuing packaging.
- Carrying out quality checks.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Warehouse Operative.
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments.
- Able to work flexible hours at short notice.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay with extended rates for bank holidays.
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your availability.
- Weekly catch up calls from helpful and friendly consultants.
- Temp of the month with exciting rewards.
- Birthday celebrations.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and call either Dan or Kirstie on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.