Swanstaff are looking for an exciting new opportunity in the industrial sector? Swanstaff are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to work for a variety of clients in the High Wycombe area.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £10.50 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative
- Picking and Packing products for dispatch
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Maintaining records of replenishment
Requirements of a Support Worker
- 6 months previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is ideal but not essential
- Able to work flexible hours at short notice
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Refer a Friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Progression opportunities
- 24/7 support from a friendly Swanstaff consultant
- Opportunity for ongoing regular work from Monday to Sunday
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call Dan or Kirstie on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.