Are you looking to work in a fast paced and flexible industrial environment? Swanstaff are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives to work for a variety of clients across the area on a shift work basis.
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Slough, Buckinghamshire
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing products in a timely manner
- Ensuring the products are in good condition before dispatch
- Loading and unloading vehicles for delivery
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Warehouse Operative
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Able to work flexible hours at short notice
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- 24/7 support from our consultants
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Dan or Kirstie on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.