Swanstaff are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work in the High Wycombe area.
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing
- Stock labelling
- Stock rotation
- Transferring goods
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to work as a team, and upon own initiative.
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
Interested in finding out more about this role? Apply online today and a member of our team will be in touch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!