Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £18,654 (days) / £21,504 (nights)
Calling all Warehouse Operatives! Are you looking for a new position within the warehousing industry? My client has createdbrand-new positions within their company due to continued growth and are looking to hear from candidates like you….
- Picking and packing
- Cleaning and tidying warehouse facilities and yard area or as per Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager’s instruction.
- Carrying out tasks as per instructions from Warehouse Team Leader and Supervisor/ or as per process agreed with Team Leaders and Warehouse Supervisors /Managers.
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is beneficial.
- Good basic literacy, numeracy and verbal communication skills.
- Good basic health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Quick learner with good communication skills.
What shifts are available?
Day Shift - 7:30am – 6:00pm.
Night Shift – 6:00pm – 4:30am.
You will receive 2 x 30minute unpaid breaks.
The shift pattern works as follows;
Friendly shift pattern – 2 days on/2 days off/3 days on/2 days off/2 days on/3 days off.
This is a great opportunity to work within a long standing and successful team and really develop a career! So, ifyou don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, contact Billy in our Head Office today!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.