So... you're looking for a new role, right? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced, reliable Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client based in Swanley.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Rate of Pay: £7.83-8.50
The Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space - perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods, like washing machines.
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- With heavy equipment in operation warehouses can be dangerous places, so followingworkplace health and safety ruleswill be essential.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- 6 months experience.
- A team player.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sound interesting? Of course it does! Send us an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively give us a call in branch on 01553 601222 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.